Stair Builder/Installer – Apprenticeship or Tradesman
Staircase Constructions is a Geelong based stair company, manufacturing and installing quality staircases, providing exceptional service to our clients. Our vision is to be known as Australia’s most professional and dependable provider of staircases. With our experienced team and strong client base, we believe our vision will be achieved by continuing to work at becoming a first-class team, that is friendly, respectful, supportive and very dependable. Supporting new team members into their role and guiding them to become great at what the do is important to us. We offer established team members understanding of how they can progress their career at Staircase Constructions, to achieve personal and financial growth within the company.
Staircase Constructions team members work 5 days a week. When a part of the production team, members work from 7:00 am – 3:45 pm in our South Geelong factory. When a part of the installation team, members work from 5:30 am – 4:00 pm traveling from our factory in South Geelong to sites from Sorrento to Apollo Bay. Even though overtime is often required for production and installation (due to an abundance of work), we do support and respect all team members life outside of work. All resources are provided (vehicles, trailers, tools, company branded clothing) for wage and salary employees.
• If you have your own vehicle and tools for the trade, we are happy to discuss subcontracting options
• If you are currently in the industry but unhappy with your current conditions, whether they be personal or financial, let’s have a chat
• To work at Staircase Constructions, you must be – Respectful, Hardworking, Dependable and Capable
Successful applicants will pose the following qualities and characteristics
• Can work to and aspires to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a positive “can do” attitude
• Attention to detail and the capacity to execute quality work
• Highly organised with the ability to manage competing priorities
• A willing and efficient learner who shows initiative
• Able to communicate and work well with others
• Work responsibly and safely
Start your new career today!! – Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org